2010 May 27
In Attendance *************
Old Business **************
* 2 Practices since the last MEG Meeting. * Opinions of new location were positive. * FAQ Sheets discussed and need to be created. * We could use larger signage. * Noted that we do not offer rentals so authorizations should be planned before coming to a practice. * Noted that we should clarify statement of "You don't need a horse but just horse interest to play". Alternate suggestion: Even if you do not have a horse, there are still many horse activities..." * Revisiting instructions on games that are new for people should happen. * Publish that we offer Ground Crew classes at practices.
* Annisa became a Laurel!!!
New Business **************
* Crystal volunteers to become the EQ Chatelain. * Next Practice will be June 20th. * Recommended that we only have 3 lanes of activities at one time to eliminate congestion. * This forthcoming practice will be Reeds, Burgeous, and tilt. * Bring weapon stands.
Lionhearts - Northbend. June 11 - 13th
* Need to begin work on Quintain * MEG banners need to be completed. * Fencing and Fence chargers were discussed. Maybe extra stalls can be made. * Suggestion: Perhaps send out email about extra trailer space and paddock space. * Wednesday before event will be a packing party. * Marshals handed out check lists from Rignach. * Pre-Registration email to be sent out by Rignach.
Emprise - Reber Ranch. Sept 24 - 26
* Insurance not yet created. Guillaume is on top of this. * Will create Shields for advertising. * Heralds * Will need two walking heralds. * Perhaps a competition for the Heralds. * Challenges for the Heralds. * There will be a meeting of the Heralds at Sept Crown. * Tabards should be provided by riders for their Heralds. * Remember to allow for extra time for verbose heraldry. And that we time for this on the schedule. * Remember that Heralds are retainers, water them, allow them free entry, feed them. * Banner announcement will be sent out. * Double check marshal cards are not expired before the event. * Baronial change over may happen at the Emprise. * Create book of measurements for all the events at Lionhearts.
New Meeting Place for May's Meeting
* New meeting location will be scouted out by Guillaume and Kerij-e
Annual Guild Elections
* New Guild Head will be Guillaume. * New Guild Stewart will be Johannes (heh, that's me.)