2010 March 25
In Attendance *************
Old Business **************
Emprise meeting happened.
* 11 in attendance * Timing and Roles were discussed. * Next meeting will be 1st Thursday of April
Lionhearts meeting happened.
* 5 in attendance * Layout discussed. * Insurance ordered. * Their Excellencies worried about how our schedule will work with the Tournaments. * Next meeting will be April 11th.
March EQ practice (unofficial) happened.
* 4 Horses in attendance * Met some new people who showed interest.
New Business **************
April 10th Baronial Banquet.
* Banner class, Heraldry Class, Gate, and Eating together were discussed. * Banner Class * Cost was estimated at $12 for materials.
April 25th Official Upcoming Practice at Ferel McWhirter Park
* Need to make more pigs * Use of Round Pen will be prohibited. * Arrive time = 12:00. Start Time is 12:30. End time is 4:00. Departure time is 4:30. * Create and Post our own Rules. Laminate to use for future if possible. * On site chirurgeon with first aid kit. * Landinn will act as Chatelaine. * Hand outs for SCA and MEG as well as business cards should be made available. * Waivers for all within arena. * This will be a garbed event. * Pop up tent? * Kingdom website should be updated with event. Kerij-e
May 15th Demo - 9:00 AM until dusk
* Bring Handouts for MEG * Discussion: We need to attract more people without horses.
June Faire - Dragonslaire. June 4-6
* Yes, EQ events will happen.
Lionhearts - Northbend. June 11 - 13th
* Question: Should stallions be allowed? * Estimated 18 - 22 horses. * Question: Should straw or hay/grass bales be used. * How and who will dispose of bales after the event? * Lionhearts EQ schedule quickly ran through. * Saturday = Mounted Drills, Trail Challenge, Carrousel, Joust practice, EQ Party * Sunday = Challenge Course * Question: Should a white board be brought for schedule posting? * Question: Would we (as a guild) like to have a Baronial EQ Champion? * What would qualify them? * Challenge Course winner, Best Presentation, yearly point accumulation, etc... * This should be discussed with Their Excellencies * Question: With current Excellencies as a Legacy, or something new for the forthcoming Baron and Baroness? * Water for event discussion.
Emprise - Reber Ranch. Sept 24 - 26
* Next Thursday is the 2nd meeting at Guillaume's home. * Guillaume will send a reminder email. * Discussion: Tasks filled and unfilled for event so far. * Wyewood Culinary Guild discussion. * 3 meals discussed. Sat Lunch and Dinner, sun Lunch.
Discussion: Mounted Archery
Discussion: General chatter of nominating a general MEG Chatelaine(s).
Winter Goals *************** Update: No new updates