2008 February 28
Valkura, Giancarlo, Francesca, Johannes, Emily, Landinn, Anne-Marie, Constantia, Guillaume, Annisa, Rapheal, Kerij-e
- Winter website organization
- some discussion regarding what is desired on the website:
- local event information
- names and heraldry of local equestrians
- informal (un-sanctioned) practices
- potential practice on March 9...
- February classes / report
- trail and road safety class went well, 2nd portion was postponed
- Pre-Emprise class schedule planning
- Kerij-e and Rignach have a potential list of classes
- other ideas discussed at the meeting include:
- patterning a chamfron
- making a metal chamfron
- strap barding
- helmet covering
- camping with horses
- heraldic consulting at Baronial social
- on-location practices...
- investigate -- at Reber Ranch, before the emprise.
- investigate -- at Meadow Brook Farms, before Lionhearts or September crown.
- for each of these, people indicated they would be willing to pitch in to help cover any site fee.
Also some interest in re-rigging the rings to be more groundcrew-friendly (work day?)
- Business cards from Gwen (design, text, etc.)
- MEG logo, website address, space to write
- also an idea for "emprise" cards
- Faire support invitation (Aug 2-3, 9-10, 16-17)
- interest in some sort of sign-up sheet...
Filed under:Meetings 2008