2008 January 24
Guillaume, Annisa, Valkura, Giancarlo, Johannes, Emily, Anne-Marie, Rignach, Aeschine
- updated Winter Goals
- Winter website organization
- informal (un-sanctioned) practices
- next un-sactioned practice will be Sunday, Feb. 3, at High Valley Equestrian in Issaquah, butts in saddle at high noon.
- New class planning
- New class in February: Trail Safety, tentatively Feb 9 or 10, Kathleen will send description to MEG list.
- Rignach and Kerij-e will brainstorm schedule for Emprise-facing classes
- 12th Night Equestrian Meeting report
- An Tir Interim authorization rules (full description sent to MEG list, short version: we have no sanctioned events planned until June, we are not affected)
- Discuss 2008 events
- June Faire (early June)
- Lionhearts (July)
- Sept Crown (late August / early Sept)
- Emprise (late Sept)
- discussions with Wyewood Seneschal at 12th Night
- Guillaume will go to Wyewood business meeting and discuss options
- we have determined to not do a Recherche-like event in April. There will probably still be unsanctioned practice and other get-togethers.
- Discuss 2008 practices
- An Tir Book of Horse re-write feedback & input
Filed under:Meetings 2008